Code of conduct
SXC is dedicated to providing an enjoyable, respectful, and harassment-free event experience for everyone attending regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion.
Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks. We do not tolerate harassment of event participants in any form, and we expect all participants to conduct themselves in a professional and appropriate manner.
Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference, without a refund, at the discretion of the conference organizers. We expect participants to follow these rules at all conference venues and conference-related social events. Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal or written comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
Contact us on-site
If discomfort would arise we will have a dedicated contact person on-site during the event. Contact information for that person will be presented closer to the event on our site, and in our different information channels.
We will serve vegetarian food at the venue. If you have food allergies or dietary restrictions, make sure you notify us when purchasing tickets. Vegan and gluten-free options will be provided on demand.
Refrain from wearing scents such as perfumes/colognes, scented lotions, clothing with strong detergent scents etc. Notify us of preventable environmental allergies when purchasing tickets. Pets are not allowed, with the exception of service animals of course, but please notify us if you are planning on bringing a service animal.
If you currently are or fear you may be sick, please stay at home to not get anyone else sick. This is extra important as we may have attendees who are immunocompromised. You can always update/change the name of your ticket. To prevent any illnesses, practice good hygiene.
Our photographers will take pictures during the event, if you don't want to be included in these pictures please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our photographers on-site. Unless you receive explicit permission, do not take pictures or recordings of any other attendees. Respect individual speakers' media consent.
Babies are welcome. If you feel the need for privacy, restrooms will be available.
Accessible unisex toilets are available
- Reserved seating for people with disabilities (with and without mobility devices)
- If you have special needs that require assistance e.g. sign language interpreter, please contact us for further info
- Subtitling of presentations will be available in real-time
- Our physical venue is 7A Posthuset located at Vasagatan 28, but there is another entrance at Mäster Samuelsgatan 70 that is accessibility adapted with lifts
- A resting room will be available if you need to charge your human batteries for a while
- Service animals are of course welcome, please notify us at email@example.com if you are planning to bring a service animal.
- If you have a personal attendant please contact us for a self-cost ticket price.
Sustainability is important to us. We take responsibility for all our decision-making and work to make a positive contribution to the environment. We climate-compensate travel, and equipment which makes the conference possible.
Important phone numbers
All emergencies: (+46) 112
Non-emergency medical guidance: (+46) 1177